BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All monies paid to Cathedral Lakes Lodge are non refundable.
To confirm your trip to Cathedral Lakes Lodge a 30% deposit of total sale is required at time of reservation.
The final payment of 70% is due 60 days prior to arrival. This amount will be automatically charged to the credit card on file unless another method of payment is arranged. If you prefer to pay by another method, please let us know and ensure that your payment is received on time.
Booking Online by submitting a guest account you authorize Cathedral Lakes Lodge to charge the credit card provided for the 30% deposit and remaining 70% balance plus tax 60 days prior to the arrival.
If booking within the 60-day period of your arrival Full Payment is due at time of booking
All cancellations are non-refundable. Guests have the option of finding a replacement for their trip, must be exact dates of original booking. Guests have the option to taking a credit for future trips to Cathedral Lakes Lodge. A $105 rebooking fee will be charged per group up to 10 adults at time of rebooking.
No refunds will be provided for a trip cancellation
made by either Cathedral Lakes Lodge or a guest for the following reason.
Weather related issues.
Smoke and Fires in the area
Family or workplace obligations
Injures or any personal or public health related issues.
Acts of God or state of emergency
Cathedral Lakes Lodge reserves the right to offer a partial or full refund or credit, at its own discretion, for all cancellations NOT covered under this policy. All Monies paid to Cathedral Lakes Lodge are Non-refundable. It is your responsibility to review these booking & cancellation policies, when staying with us.
To avoid any financial hardships, we encourage our guest
to buy trip cancellation insurance from an authorized dealer.